Priory Hospital Burgess Hill is located in beautiful West Sussex and offers the opportunity to gain experience across many specialist mental health disciplines including Secure Services, a DBT Locked Rehabilitation service, HDU Services and Acute care.
With a CQC rating of GOOD across all 5 Key Lines of Enquiry, you would be working in a forward-thinking hospital supporting our patients recovery alongside a highly skilled and dedicated Multi-Disciplinary Team.
Priory Hospital Burgess Hill currently have some exciting opportunities for highly motivated and enthusiastic Psychologists to join our team!
As a part of our Psychology team, you would be working with a range of professionals to help make an effective contribution to providing high quality care to our patients.
Our adult inpatient wards provide multidisciplinary assessment and management for people presenting with complex, severe and often high-risk mental health difficulties. As a part of our Psychology Team, you will be providing specialist psychological assessment, formulation, consultation and care planning, as well as delivering training, facilitating reflective practice and performing risk assessments.
Ready for the recognition and rewards you deserve?
We don’t just talk about putting employees first. We know that Priory wouldn’t exist without their combined energy, expertise and effort. So, we invest heavily in training, provide first-class support, promote collaborative teamwork and give everyone on our team the opportunities and resources to achieve their full potential.
What can we give you?
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Free meals whilst on duty
- Free car parking on site
- A Group Personal Pension Plan (GPPP)
- Life Assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Continuous learning and development
- Career development
- An employee assistance programme
- Flexible benefits (including preferential rates and access to schemes such as gym membership, IT, private healthcare, shopping discounts)
What do we need from you?
- HCPC registration
- To be educated to at least Masters Degree level
- Full membership of an applied division of the BPS
- Experience working in mental health
- Knowledge of Mental Health Act 1983 and related legislation
- Experience of reviewing policies and procedures
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated
- High level of skill in at least one recognised and empirically validated psychological therapy
- Excellent analytic and research skills
- Computer literate
- Able to promote effective working relationships
- Knowledge of Quality Assurance, Audit and Clinical Governance
- Managerial and supervisory experience desirable
- We currently have roles for a Part-Time Clinical/Forensic Psychologist and a Full-Time Lead Psychologist. Salaries for these role are:
- Up to £60,000 pa for our Lead Psychologist (DOE)
- Up to £55,000 pa for out Clinical Psychologist (DOE)
If you would like to arrange a discussion about the role or would like to come in and visit the site please contact Meg French (Recruitment Coordinator) on 01444 231016 or MeganFrench2@priorygroup.com
For further information and to apply, please click the Apply Now button below