Looking for a great place to continue your career? Do you want to explore the Chinese Brilliant Culture of 5000 years?
Beijing is a great city to live in. Forbidden City and Great Wall, Siheyuan (Courtyard houses) and Hutong (alleys) etc will expose you to the ancient oriental culture. In addition, it is regarded as the political, educational, and cultural centre of China. You can find lots of resources to help you with a high quality of life.
LIH Olivia's Place, Beijing Paediatric Clinic is looking for 1 Lead Psychologist with active license who are dedicated to an inter-disciplinary, family-centred approach and have a strong customer service orientation to work in Beijing, China. This is your chance to play your part in changing young lives for the better. Living and working in mainland of China can be the personal and professional experience of a lifetime.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive annual salary: GBP44,000-60,000
- Healthcare insurance coverage
- Sponsored work visa
- 11 Chinese public holidays and 10 days paid time off (PTO)
- Expatriate employee relocation package
- Clinical supervision and professional development/continuing education
- Patient referral bonus program
- Employee recruitment bonus program
Your Role and Responsibility
- Provide expertise and be responsible for the provision of the selection and administration of specialist standardized psychological assessments (including, but not restricted to formal school assessments, neuropsychological tests, diagnostic schedules, questionnaires etc). This includes the highly specialist assessment of individuals across school, health and community settings;
- Provide expertise and be responsible for the scoring, interpretation and adaptation of test materials to inform interventions in cross cultural and multilingual settings;
- Generate psychological reports that incorporate knowledge and information from a range of sources, which seek to clarify the referral question and inform clients, families, schools and partner services;
- Select and deliver evidence based psychological interventions (including formal psychological therapies) monitoring outcomes and modifying and adapting delivery to meet individual needs. To offer interventions to individuals, families and services where appropriate;
- Participate as an active member of an interdisciplinary team, seeking advice and giving support as appropriate;
- Provide support, guidance, teaching, mentoring and clinical supervision to junior or Chinese trained psychologists and counsellors;
- To priorities and delegate appropriate caseloads appropriately;
- Other related work assigned by your line manager
Preferred Background & Qualifications
- Master’s or Doctoral level qualification in clinical, or educational psychology leading to license or registration with a recognized professional or licensing body;
- A minimum of 8 years of post-qualification work experience; A minimum of 5 years working in a child, school or neuropsychology setting
- With passion for helping children with special needs, and their families, reach their full potential;
- Fluent in English, Chinese-speaker would be preferred.
You can contact us to learn more about current open positions and specific requirements or send us your CV if you are interested:
- Contact person: Ms. Alisa Ying
- Recruitment hotline: +86 189 1034 7921
- E-mail address: email@example.com