Job reference: UK0238-a
Location: Cleveland Clinic London Hospital
Closing date: 06/06/2021
Salary: Circa £80,000
Contract type: Permanent
Division: Allied Health
As a world-recognised centre of clinical excellence and research, Cleveland Clinic is expanding its global footprint to London in 2021. Through collaboration and learning, Cleveland Clinic London (CCL) combine the best of Cleveland Clinic with the best of UK Healthcare. CCL is a not for profit organisation.
We are recruiting a Lead Neuropsychologist to provide innovative clinical and managerial leadership which inspires, motivates and empowers the team in the delivery of excellent patient experience.
The Neurosciences Institute at CCL incorporates a large team of leading neurologists, neurosurgeons and neuro-rehabilitation specialists providing a comprehensive clinical outpatient and inpatient service, including a state-of-the-art inpatient neuro-rehabilitation unit. This role will focus on recruiting, developing and leading a team of neuropsychologists delivering a high quality, robust and responsive neuropsychology service working alongside consultants and all members of the multidisciplinary team. The Lead Neuropsychologist will lead and supervise a team and provide advanced psychological assessments and management of patients in the neurosciences areas in both inpatient and outpatient settings, ensuring that the service is informed by best evidence and expert knowledge.
What we need from you:
- Training in clinical psychology to doctoral standard
- Extensive postgraduate experience working within neuropsychology at a senior level
- Extensive experience of leading an effective team of neuropsychologists, including recruitment and induction, setting objectives, coaching and developing and managing performance
- Experience of specialist neuropsychological assessment and treatment of patients across a range of inpatient and outpatient settings
- Experience of working with a variety of client groups, including complex cognitive and behavioural problems in patients with acquired brain injury, neurodegenerative disorders and functional disorders
What we can offer you:
- 25 days Annual leave plus 8 days Bank holiday a year
- Auto-Enrolment of 5% pension ~ Cleveland contribute 10%
- Gym facilities located within our Admin Office Building at a discounted rate through Salary Sacrifice
- Seasonal Ticket Loans
- Private Medical Insurance
- Maternity, Paternity, Adoption and Sickness Pay
- Free Eye Tests and Flu Jabs
Please apply via the below apply now button.