Our mission is to make the world fairer
Pearn Kandola LLP are one of the world’s leading diversity and inclusion consultancies. We believe all businesses can and should embrace the power of difference. That’s why diversity and inclusion are at the heart of everything we do, and our expertise in this area covers the entire employee journey.
Based in Oxford yet working world-wide with clients from every sector of industry, we have a team of outstanding Business Psychologists. Through every project we help businesses to understand and nurture the value of difference so that they can be more inclusive, more inspired and more successful. We value working in partnership with each other and our clients, always acting with integrity, pushing the boundaries in the way that we tackle and solve the biggest challenges that our clients face, always delivering those solutions and applying the best of psychology.
Our clients expect and deserve the best advice on all aspects of Business Psychology. We are proud of our reputation in the field and are now looking for an experienced Managing Psychologist to join our team.
As a Managing Psychologist, you will need a strong background in psychology, diversity and inclusion, ideally with experience in corporate and professional service environments. In particular, you will have:
- Substantial experience of applying your diversity and inclusion expertise at board and senior leadership levels
- Good commercial insight, gained through working with a range of different client organisations
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with plenty of experience of presenting to large groups
- Detailed knowledge and experience in the diversity and inclusion arena, with a genuine interest in the related research areas
- Chartered status, or equivalent level of professional qualification, or be actively working towards achieving recognised status.
You will also be able to demonstrate experience in:
- successfully managing client relationships
- designing and delivering innovative interventions in diversity and inclusion
- successfully managing a range of client accounts to demanding timescales and professional standards
- business development activity, including preparing proposals and attending pitches.
In return, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits package c£55,000pa
- Performance related bonus scheme, car allowance and contributory pension scheme
- Flexible working options – both in terms of hours and location
- 30 days holiday, plus community and personal enrichment days
- A strong focus on supporting your professional development
At Pearn Kandola we are an inclusive employer and welcome applications from talented psychologists from any background. This is a full-time role, but part-time hours and/or flexible working arrangements will be considered for the right candidate. We care about every one of our employee's well-being and we always strive to promote a balance of client focus with support for personal priorities.
If you are interested in the role, please contact Ruth Hunt, our Practice Manager, via email@example.com with a copy of your CV and a covering letter outlining your specific interests and motivations for the role.
The closing date for applications is Friday 1st October, 2021.