Job Type: Permanent
Starting Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 dependent on qualification/ experience
Location: Mayfair, London Hours: full-time, will require some evening work to fit around clients’ schedules.
The Vida Consultancy is an award-winning psychology-based matchmaking agency founded in 2011 by Chartered Occupational Psychologist, Rachel MacLynn. With offices in London and New York, Vida specialises in personal introductions to remarkable people. This exclusive matchmaking service is designed to help its clients find their life partner; someone compatible not just physically, but also with shared values and life goals. The service is offline and very discreet.
Vida is looking for a matchmaker to join its expanding team, who will work closely with clients to help them find love. Vida’s clients are successful men and women based in 16 key cities around the world, who have neither the time, nor opportunity to meet prospective partners on their own. The successful candidate will provide an exemplary service to Vida’s clients. You will use your skills to assess clients and their matches and make a series of one-on-one introductions. Our matchmakers are known for their patience and passion for connecting people.
You must be an organised and compassionate individual and able to work autonomously within the overall framework of the service and procedures.
- Profiling clients i.e. interviewing to assess values and attitudes
- Searching for their matches in our existing network of exceptional singles
- Headhunting for potential matches outside of our network
- Assessing compatibility between clients and their matches
- Coaching clients to help steer them towards a successful relationship
- Psychology degree (preferred)
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Detail orientated
- Experience in a client facing role
- Experience in the luxury sector (preferred)
Please send your covering letter and CV to: email@example.com