Mental Health Specialist Lead – circa £28,000 - £33,000 dependent on qualifications and experience
We believe the way you work and the people you work with are essential ingredients to being the best you can be. In joining Catalyst, you will become part of a team, delivering emotional and wellbeing support for people affected by mental health alongside colleagues as client focused as you are.
We will support you in working the way you want to; taking on new responsibilities and creating opportunities that let you grow professionally and personally every day.
Step into a role that values the client, family and colleague relationships that mean so much to you as well as leading Catalyst in the development of its place within the field of mental health.
Catalyst is a non-profit organisation working with people who are dealing with issues stemming from drug and alcohol misuse and who have mental health needs. We believe in peoples’ ability to change and are proud of our non-judgemental ethos.
In this role you will:
- Develop and provide a quality needs led service as part of the multi-disciplinary team
- Provide an assessment and treatment process for referred clients in collaboration with professional colleagues and clinical services, in order to enable continuity of care
- Provide advice, training and support to staff, volunteers and peers within Catalyst
- Work within the principles of Care Programme Approach (CPA)
- Deliver clinical work using Routine Outcome Measures (ROMS).
We are looking for people who:
- Have an RMN, OT, SW or equivalent qualification
- Have a post qualification experience in a mental health setting, working with adults with mental illness
- Have experience of mentoring and clinical supervision of others
- Have the attributes to meet people
- Full driving licence and have use of a vehicle to undertake this role
In return we will offer you:
- Simply Health Membership
- Monthly supervision
- Training and development opportunities
- Generous Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays
- Full time 35 hours per week
If you are interested in this position would you please contact Moira Robertson on 01483 590150 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application form and job description.
Please note that the closing date for this position is close of business on 13th June 2018, and interviews will be held at our head office on 28th June 2018.