cut-e is a world leader in online assessment for employee selection and development. Delivering over 15 million online assessments per year in over 70 countries and 40 languages, we support organizations in every aspect of their employee assessment needs - in recruitment, selection, leadership development and succession planning. We provide tools, knowledge and expertise for the scientific measurement of talent and potential, thus enabling companies to create and sustain competitive advantage through high quality workforce.
We are a rapidly growing organisation with extensive global opportunities. We value people, and focus on building long-lasting client and colleague relationships. We deliver innovative solutions with strong scientific foundations, and demonstrate professional and personal integrity in all that we do.
To support our business growth in the UK, we now invite applications to the position of Occupational Psychologist-Senior Consultant.
This is your opportunity to thrive as a key member of our growing team, managing new and existing client relationships.
Job Title: Occupational Psychologist – Senior Consultant
Location: London, England
Reporting to: Managing Director UK
The key role of the Occupational Psychologist will be to provide project management and professional consultancy to clients varying in size, industry, complexity and maturity.
- Provide project management and professional advisory services to clients from a wide range of industries
- Design and implement client solutions including but not limited to:
- Assessment: Pre-assessment; Online assessments; Interviews; Assessment Centres; Executive Assessments; 360 Feedback
- Development: Development Centres; Coaching
- Design: Competency Frameworks; Assessment or Development Methodologies & Tools; Situational Judgement Questionnaires; Realistic Job Previews; Bespoke Reporting; Validation Studies
- Technical: Systems Integration; Statistical Analysis
- Combine technology and assessment methodologies to deliver highly efficient processes in line with best practice principles
- Deliver training as required to support project implementation
- Support and contribute to local and global teams through sharing knowledge and expertise
- Engage in business development activities as required
- Build professional network and continuously develop skills through participation in research and conferences
- Support cut-e’s portfolio of product design and quality assurance activities
Skills & Qualifications:
- MSc in Occupational Psychology or equivalent
- 5 + years’ experience in consultancy / professional advisory
- Evidence of complex project management experience
- Strong understanding of psychometrics
- Flexibility to travel as required
- Experience with HR system integrations desirable
- Statistical analysis capabilities
- Authorised to work in UK
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours, flat hierarchies and an open, internationally open minded team
- A stimulating work environment that offers continuous personal development and training opportunities through working with international experts in our field and multinational client organisations from a wide range of industries
- The opportunity to thrive in a company culture that emphasises pioneer thinking, client- centricity, career progression, and personal and professional integrity
Are you interested?
If you have any specific queries in relation to this position, contact Janice Hammond at: janice.hammond@cut‑e.com or at +353 (0)91 842 203