We have an exciting opportunity to join a growing company. Go Engage is a spin off consultancy from the NHS, grounded in occupational psychology and specialising in employee engagement.
Go Engage was born out of Wrightington Wigan and Leigh NHS Foundation Trust’s (WWL NHS FT) highly successful track record of delivering improvement in employee engagement, through their Go Engage programme that has been developed through occupational psychology theory and practice. As a result, they have achieved:
- Consistently in the top 20% of most engaged NHS organisations.
- One of the highest performing NHS organisations in the North West.
- Nationally award-winning Go Engage Programme, including a CIPD award win in 2017, 2 individual categories and the overall winner at The Business Culture Awards in 2019.
- A regular featured case study on the national conference network and publications.
Go Engage is a growing and successful programme that has been developing and delivering organisational psychology consultancy, software, tools and services to external organisations for the last three years. This is an exciting opportunity to join our expanding Go Engage team to help shape and contribute to the commercial growth of delivery of Go Engage to both private and public sector clients. This role will be fundamental for ensuring our tried and tested evidence based methodology can deliver broader benefits to other organisations.
We wish to appoint an Organisational/Occupational Psychologist, based in our offices in Wigan, who will be integral to building on our success.
To be successful in this role you will need to:
- Hold a masters degree in Occupational Psychology, and possibly chartered or working towards chartered status.
- Apply your knowledge and expertise of occupational psychology to provide insight, advice, design and delivery of our Go Engage solutions that meet the needs of our clients.
- Establish Go Engage with a credible profile and identity within the sector market, helping to drive business growth and contribute to business development activities
- Ensure the design and delivery of high quality products and services, as well as building long lasting relationships with clients.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in an exciting, commercially driven, award-winning employee engagement consultancy, that reinvests back into the NHS. You’ll get to work with inspiring people in a supportive culture and environment, underpinned by the caring and compassionate values of the NHS, as well as:
- Salary range of £33,222 – 43,041 pa
- 27 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Flexible working arrangements
- Possibility of supervision for Stage 2 Chartership in Occupational Psychology
- Attractive NHS pension scheme, with 9.3% employer contribution
- Access to a range of exclusive NHS benefits, discounts and offers
For an informal conversation about the role, contact:
Patti Turfrey, Senior Organisational Psychologist: 01942 77 3701