Practitioner Psychologist (Remote & Flexible Schedule)
- 3+ years (Required)
- Completed and graduated from a BPS accredited program (Required)
- Must be a Chartered member of British Psychological Society (BPS)
- Must be registered with Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC)
Private practice with no doors and no overhead.
Join the world's largest online counselling platform.
Put simply: You provide the clinical expertise, we take care of everything else. And we mean everything else.
- Consistent referrals: Full clinical caseload can be established within the first 30 days.
- Zero overhead: No fees are collected from the psychologist, ever.
- Flexible schedule: You are always in control of your schedule and appointment times. BetterHelp can be your major source of income ("full time") or a supplement to your current work.
- Engaged clients: You are connected with clients who fit your specific areas of expertise. Then, BetterHelp provides clients with a wide variety of ways to connect with you so that they can best start their therapeutic journey: from scheduled live sessions, to shared journal entries, to audio and video messages, to clinical worksheets, to formal goal setting and tracking, and more.
- Autonomy over clinical decisions: You are the licensed and trained clinician. BetterHelp will defer to your clinical judgment and expertise about the most effective and clinically appropriate approach for each client.
- Personalized marketing: You will have your own website and profile that is optimized for you based on your location, expertise, and availability.
- Resources to keep you connected: BetterHelp has a strong and accessible peer community of over 18,000 counsellors, available to you directly through the platform.
- Resources to support you: Psychologists on the BetterHelp platform receive a free BetterHelp account – so you can dedicate time to your own self-care!
Who Should Apply:
- Psychologists looking for an easy, all-in-one technology platform for telehealth.
- Psychologists who want to focus 100% on clinical work – not on acquiring clients, billing, support, or operations. (We handle all of that!)
- Psychologists who want a feature-rich platform that is constantly adding new clinical tools – not just video conferencing software.
- Psychologists who want the opportunity to work with specific populations or presenting concerns.
- Psychologists who are obsessed with privacy and confidentiality, and want a state-of-the-art technology platform with secure, encrypted phone, video, and text-based communication.
- Psychologists must be a Chartered member of BPS and registered with HCPC.
- Experience counselling adults.
- A private environment for conducting sessions.
- Excellent written communication.
- Must have professional liability insurance.
- Must pass a background check.
- Reliable Internet connection.
- Currently residing in the UK.
Advantages (not mandatory but great to have):
- 20 or more client hours per week preferred.
- Psychologists who have experience providing telehealth services.
Note: Psychologists are independent providers, not BetterHelp employees.