Full-time or Part-time Primary Therapist position for the Khiron House residential programme near Wantage in Oxfordshire. www.khironhouse.com
Hours: 8-5 Monday to Friday
FEE: £243 per day (Full-time) or £199 per day (Part-time) on a self-employed contract
The successful candidate will satisfy the following requirements:
- Degree in psychology or similar studies in behavioural or mental health. Masters level is preferred.
- Training in Somatic Experiencing and/or Sensorimotor Psychotherapy
- Training in EMDR in addition to somatic training (preferred but not required)
- Clinical experience with individuals and/or groups of at least three years is required; clinical experience with trauma patients is preferred.
Also important and strongly preferred:
- An ongoing commitment to personal and professional growth
- A willingness to learn the Khiron House approach to trauma treatment (may require some study outside of work hours)
- Ability to collaborate with a team of colleagues
- Excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills
Please send a CV and a 300 words statement describing your reasons for applying to Romana Akram, email@example.com.
Closing date for application is 19th October 2018.