A unique chance to develop your skills, along with our business
Cubiks is an international assessment consultancy that combines first class consulting expertise with an advanced portfolio of services and online products. With offices throughout Europe and in the US, Dubai and Malaysia and an established international network of agents, we deliver assessment, selection and development solutions for organisations in over 50 countries.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Principal Consultant to join our R&D team based in Guildford. Working as part of a team of over 30 Psychologists and IT developers, the role will suit someone with a strong background in the assessment and psychometrics industry.
Key deliverables of the role:
- Scoping, design and development of next generation assessment solutions
- Supporting our international operations in a variety of capacities – solution design, proposal support, attending pitches and meetings where appropriate
- Creating innovative tailored solutions for clients using our existing bank of off the shelf solutions
- Design and delivery of internal and occasional external training, both locally and internationally
- Working as part of multi-disciplinary teams (Psychologists, consultants, marketing and software developers) to create and launch innovative psychometric products
Person Specification – the role will suit you if you have:
- A background in product development, however those with a consulting background and strong technical skills will also be considered
- Confidence and ability to deal with colleagues and clients from different disciplines, countries and levels
- An innovative, analytical, resourceful and solution-orientated approach
- Drive, confidence and passion
- Strong time management and organisational skills – the role carries a high level of autonomy
- A willingness to travel on an occasional basis
Qualifications and experience:
- Experience of designing and implementing occupational psychology related assessments and reports
- Strong research and statistical skills including SPSS knowledge
- Strong project management focus and skills
- Postgraduate qualification or equivalent in Occupational Psychology or other closely related area
- Experience of developing assessment and development solutions for clients
If you are interested in becoming part of our growing international team, please email your CV together with a short motivation letter to: email@example.com.
Expiry date is the 14th of October 2016.