Korn Ferry is the preeminent global and organisational advisory firm. Our nearly 7,000 colleagues deliver services through our Executive Search, Hay Group and Futurestep divisions.
Talent Q Products, which became part of the Korn Ferry Hay Group brand in April 2016 are highly regarded for their innovative and user friendly approach to psychometric assessment. We design and deliver innovative online psychometric assessments, training and consultancy, to help organisations make better, more informed decisions about their people.
Products and services are sold and delivered across the UK as well as globally through a network of partner organizations and through Korn Ferry Hay Group and other businesses within the Korn Ferry enterprise.
Key to our success is significant and ambitious growth plans. To help us achieve this, we have an exciting job opportunity for a Principal Consultant – Business Enablement, offering the chance to develop your career, and join in our continued success.
This role is a senior expert in global markets for occupational psychology and assessment and provides the highest level of technical expertise as part of the leadership of Hay Group overseas delegations; this will involve addressing conferences and clients and providing specialist training to Korn Ferry Hay Group Consultants, Account Managers, and Business Developers.
- Monitoring the human resource management and psychometric assessment markets globally in order to identify opportunities for market growth and/or product development.
- Providing account management support to a number of key international partners directly, reviewing performance and negotiating contractual terms, in order to realize market development and sales potential in local national markets.
- Advising Korn Ferry Hay Group on strategic global business opportunities for psychometric assessment products and services in order to ensure the development of successful business development.
- Providing the highest level of technical expertise to Hay Group in the development of business propositions for global client business opportunities.
- Top level knowledge of the practical application of occupational psychology and of complex psychometric instruments
- High level business development and commercial acumen
- In-depth knowledge of Global and territorial trends in human resource assessment theory, practice and products
- Successful senior level sales experience and global client management
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer an impressive benefits package including pension, bonus opportunities and comprehensive medical cover. Our office is located in Thame, but there is the option to work remotely or from our London office.
To apply for the above vacancy and a more detailed job description, please visit:
Alternatively, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries.