Principal Human Factors Consultant or Occupational Psychologist
Edinburgh-based, Salary negotiable (basic), discretionary bonus, contributory pension, private healthcare, 25 days’ annual leave plus public holidays.
The Keil Centre is seeking either an experienced Human Factors Consultant or an Occupational Psychologist to join its well-established team.
The role involves:
- Assessing client needs
- Project managing and delivering high quality solutions
- Managing client relationships and developing future business
- Working with colleagues to innovate, deliver projects, share expertise and develop new ideas for the business
- Growing your own capabilities and supporting others in their development
You will be trained in The Keil Centre’s award winning product and service portfolio, whilst also encouraged to pursue your own professional interests. Employee share ownership is encouraged and equity in the business is available for those who are interested. This is a permanent, full-time position, operating out of the Edinburgh office, although it will require travel to client sites, both locally and internationally.
Established in 1983, The Keil Centre is a privately-owned consultancy of Chartered Psychologists, Ergonomists and Clinical & Counselling Psychologists, with a Head Office in central Edinburgh and a branch in Australia. We work with household name clients across the world in both the public and private sector. We pride ourselves in the high standards of our work, our professional integrity and our ability to work collaboratively with our clients. We were the first business in Scotland to be recognised at Platinum level by Investors in People, emphasising the friendly, fun, nurturing and inclusive nature of our culture. We continue to enjoy steady growth and a strong demand for our products and services. These include:
- HF in product design and systems engineering
- Control Room Design and Engineering
- Human performance and Human Reliability Analysis
- HF in Incident Investigation
- Safety Culture and Behaviour
- Leadership Development and Coaching
- Skills and competence
- Psychometric Assessment, Team and Leadership Development
This position is for an experienced professional and the successful candidate is likely to possess most of the following attributes:
- Registered or Chartered with a recognised professional body
- A minimum of ten years’ successful delivery of relevant projects, ideally across several industry sectors
- Demonstrable record of client management and business development
- Experience in a range of project types, including development and delivery of training
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Willingness to travel
Please email your CV and cover letter to Tammy King - firstname.lastname@example.org - by Wednesday 31st July 2019.
If you have any questions about the position, you can phone the office on 0131 229 6140 and speak to Janette Edmonds (Director) for Human Factors or Ken Gray (Director) for Occupational Psychologists.