Package commensurate with experience and ability
Based on Guildford, Surrey, United Kingdom with opportunities for travel both within the UK and internationally
a&dc has enjoyed considerable recent success and due to our evolving business we are looking to appoint an engaging and highly motivated Occupational Psychologist Principal Consultant to work with senior stakeholders to deliver cutting edge Assessment and Development solutions at some of the world’s most renowned companies.
You are someone who has delivered Assessment and Development solutions across clients and industries, with particular expertise in designing, project managing and delivering Talent and Leadership Assessment solutions.
You will play an important part in supporting colleagues in our Sales, Marketing and Research & Development teams to contribute to winning new and existing client business, generating 'thought-leadership' and developing our Assessment & Development propositions.
a&dc is an exciting place to be. With market demand for our products and services greater than ever, in addition to an ever increasing range of solutions, we are keen to speak to Occupational Psycholoists who want to take the next step in their career.
Desired Skills and Expertise
We are looking for candidates who possess the following qualities:
- You have an MSc in Occupational Psychology, CIPD, or equivalent.
- You have extensive Talent and Leadership Assessment design and delivery experience.
- You have significant experience of regularly dealing with client contacts right up to Board level and you are confident operating at a very senior level.
- You have experience managing large-scale, high-impact projects.
- You are a confident and persuasive communicator with presence.
- You demonstrate professionalism, integrity and discretion in all relationships.
- You use a consultative and co-operative style when working across teams and engaging with key internal stakeholders.
- You are committed to continuous improvement and your own personal development, to be seen as a thought leader within the Talent Management space.
If this describes you, get in touch. You could be the person we need.
We offer an attractive salary and benefits package, including bonus, healthcare and enhanced employer pension contributions.
The position is based in Guildford, Surrey and ideally you should live within an hour's commute of Guildford.
If this is you, please email your CV with a covering letter to our HR Manager, Isobel Venner at email@example.com
a&dc is an equal opportunities employer.
a&dc are the leaders in behavioural assessment and development, operating at the cutting edge of business psychology in order to provide the greatest certainty about talent in an uncertain world. We make a measurable difference to business performance by using behavioural assessment to recruit and select great talent into every job; developing leadership behaviours that enhance business results; and engaging and motivating people to deliver peak performance.