JCA Global is a people development and business psychology consultancy. We have a successful track record of delivering sustainable advantage to organisations by significantly improving performance, engagement and wellbeing. We lead the way in developing Emotional Intelligence (EI) in organisations through the unique combination of state-of-the-art products and impactful consultancy. Our scientifically proven Emotional Intelligence assessment products are based on more than 12 years of applied research and development, and we have ambitious plans to grow our client base and our product and training revenue.
We are now looking for both a Consultant and a Junior Consultant to join our committed, enthusiastic and experienced Product & Training team.
As a Consultant / Junior Consultant in the Product & Training team, you will become an expert in our suite of products, with EI at their core. Your role will be to work with colleagues, our practitioner community, client organisations and distribution partners to promote and sell our product suite, support user accreditation and training, and help our clients to get their best out of our products.
- Providing proactive and exceptional customer service to our product clients and practitioners.
- Nurture and build relationships with our key product accounts, gaining a deep understanding in how practitioners and organisations work with and apply our products and tools
- Identify and explore new product sales opportunities, working through the entire sales process from initial contact to solution implementation.
- Assist in the delivery of our product accreditation courses and pre-course psychometric feedback sessions.
- Work with our R&D and IT teams to configure our products to meet specific client needs, such as designing and deploying bespoke 360 feedback questionnaires.
- Coordinate production of product support materials and marketing collateral, e.g. slide decks, flyers, brochures and information packs.
- Promote JCA Global and our Product Suite through events, conferences and webinars.
- Support our Consulting team with the implementation of our products within Leadership Development programmes and other client projects.
Qualifications and experience
- MSc in Occupational Psychology or related subject
- Test User Ability and Personality qualifications in Occupational Testing (desirable)
Product & Training Consultant role:
- Experience of using psychometric, 360-feedback or other employee development products within organisations
- Experience of product sales and/or account management
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Committed to exceeding customer expectations
- Passionate about learning and development
- Team player
- Self-motivated, proactive and takes responsibility
Skills and competencies
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills
- Clear and impactful communication skills – both writing and presenting
- Commercially minded
- Adept at working methodically and prioritising in a busy environment
- Able to work to targets and tight deadlines
- Confident with technology, e.g. Microsoft Office and web-based systems
The roles are based in our Farnborough office. Travel within UK and internationally will be required according to client needs. You will also need to visit the Cheltenham head office regularly for meetings and events.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering letter explaining why you think you would be a great fit for one of these roles in our Product & Training team.