Korn Ferry is the preeminent global and organisational advisory firm. Our nearly 7,000 colleagues deliver services through our Executive Search, Hay Group and Futurestep divisions.
Talent Q Products, which became part of the Korn Ferry Hay Group brand in April 2016 are highly regarded for their innovative and user friendly approach to psychometric assessment. We design and deliver innovative online psychometric assessments, training and consultancy, to help organisations make better, more informed decisions about their people.
Products and services are sold and delivered across the UK as well as globally through a network of partner organizations and through Korn Ferry Hay Group and other businesses within the Korn Ferry enterprise.
Key to our success is significant and ambitious growth plans. To help us achieve this, we have an exciting job opportunity for a Product Development Manager, offering the chance to develop your career, and join in our continued success.
You will lead the update, management and development of Talent psychometric assessment products. This includes the management of individual products through their life cycle, ensuring they remain validated and relevant. This will enhance the Company’s intellectual property to meet the current and future needs of clients, both globally and within the UK. In particular, the jobholder will lead the technical input into product developments in line with Company strategy.
You will embody the deep expertise inherent in Talent Q and liaise with the Korn Ferry Institute on matters of new Talent Q intellectual property.
The jobholder is a technical role model for colleague psychometricians.
- Chartered Occupational Psychologist and deep technical knowledge of psychometrics and how they can be adapted to meet varied client needs; at least 10 years as a technical expert
- Doctorate level education and/or equivalent technical expertise
- Deep knowledge of HR market place for psychometric solutions and associated technologies
- Proven track record in project management delivering new products and services to market
- Excellent communications skills, including presentation skills
- Strong analysis and statistical skills including leading edge techniques
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer an impressive benefits package including pension, bonus opportunities and comprehensive medical cover. Our office is located in Thame, but there is the option to work remotely or from our London office.
To apply for the above vacancy and a more detailed job description, please visit: http://kornferry.loop.jobs/job/Thame-or-London-Product-Development-Manager-England/2261631
Alternatively, please contact email@example.com if you have any queries.