To provide support to the Assessment Design and Evaluation Team in the research, design, implementation, quality assurance and evaluation of occupational assessment solutions for NOMS.
To deal with specific requirement queries/GIS applications under the supervision of a Chartered Psychologist to ensure that appropriate and realistic adjustments are made for candidates with disabilities (in line with the Equality Act) for applicants to any post operational or non-operational post within NOMS.
This is a non-operational job with no line management responsibilities
Overview of the job
- Provide support to ensure that assessment services adhere to professional psychological guidelines, testing best practice and the highest ethical standards contributing towards an integrated model for organisational development.
- To support and assist with the design, implementation, quality assurance, evaluation and statistic analysis of operational assessments for recruitment and promotion to operational, non-operational and specialist roles across NOMS.
- To maintain accurate, secure and confidential results databases.
- To support the data/statistical analysis of all assessment results and the production of technical assessment and comprehensive candidate feedback reports.
- To support and agree reasonable adjustments for candidates with disabilities through assessments.
- To assist with and support relevant research activities as directed to ensure that the design of all selection processes are in line with ‘best practice’ and remain at the leading edge of assessment and selection.
- The post holder reports to a Chartered Occupational Psychologist – Assessment Design and Evaluation Manager with responsibility for assessments and reasonable adjustments.
To find out more or apply for this vacancy please visit:
https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/ministry-of-justice/about/recruitment, follow the link ‘Apply for a Job’ and search reference 8865.
Closing date for receipt of applications is: 14/06/2017 at 23:55pm