We are a friendly and professional team, committed to providing high-quality allied health services to children, young people, adults and families.
We have offices located in the Broadmeadow and Maitland area
About the role
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Registered Psychologist to join our specialist allied health team to deliver supports to children, adults and families across our two locations, Broadmeadow and Maitland offices for a part-time or full-time position.
We are looking for a dedicated and positive individual with drive, to make a real difference to our clinics.
- Registered Psychologist with AHPRA
- Genuine interest in working with individuals with a disability or developmental delay, and their families and carers
- Experience in working with children and adults with disabilities and/or mental health issues.
- Current driver’s licence
- An ability to work autonomously as well as part of a transdisciplinary team.
- WWCC and NCRC required.
What we offer:
- Work/Life balance - we promote and support work/life balance and wellness and we know that you give your best when you are feeling your best
- Competitive remuneration - you will receive a salary that is in line with your experience and that recognises you for your skill set.
- Salary sacrifice benefits
- Ongoing development - receive an allowance for professional development activities to maintain professional CPD and to meet your learning needs
- Work vehicle - access to a work vehicle for work-related purposes is provided
- Supportive team culture - we treat our people well, and our team are dedicated to maintaining constant support for one another as well as the business
- Support to develop your capacity to work in a culturally appropriate manner with Aboriginal clients
Our organisation is committed to providing a service that is second to none and that reflects the following core principles:
- "We provide service to individual living with a disability because we care";
- "We go above and beyond what others expect of us"
- "We are a service committed to our word - we do what we say we will do"; and
- "We are a service that prides ourselves on always being on time - if we say we will be there you can rely on us"
We are a fast growing community based organisation that is committed to contributing to improving the lives of people living with a disability in the community. We are a leading provider of specialist Aboriginal and non-Aboriginal disability services in the Maitland, Newcastle and Hunter region. We provide services to children, young people and adults.
Submit your application
Please submit your application via seek or to firstname.lastname@example.org with a response to the "selection criteria" section for this position and a copy of your resume including at least two referees. If you need any assistance please call our office on 02 4013 6079.
WE CARE NSW encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people living with a disability and women.