Pearn Kandola LLP are a leading firm of business psychologists, with close to 40 years' experience of working with the world’s leading organisations. We provide solutions for clients across the whole employee lifecycle, from attraction and recruitment, through to people development and talent management.
Our point of difference is that diversity and inclusion is at the heart of everything we do, from developing fair selection processes to fostering inclusive working practices. We believe all businesses can, and should, embrace the power of difference.
We have a vacancy for a Business Psychologist to support the design and delivery of our client solutions across the employee lifecycle. The role involves:
- Opportunities to develop your knowledge and skills in the psychology of Diversity & Inclusion. Over time, we will develop your ability to deliver a range of our innovative D&I solutions for our clients.
- Designing and delivering assessment and development centres.
- Delivering training programmes, such as inclusive assessor skills training.
- Coaching managers and leaders.
- Designing online selection and development tools, including Situational Judgement Tests and 360 feedback processes.
We are interested in hearing from individuals who have:
- Substantive experience in at least two of the areas highlighted above.
- A passion for improving Diversity & Inclusion outcomes in organisations.
- A relevant post-graduate degree and Chartered Psychologist status (or actively working towards Chartership).
- Excellent interpersonal and team working skills.
- High levels of energy and drive with the commitment to make a real difference.
- A willingness to travel nationally and internationally (although our work has been delivered virtually during the pandemic, we anticipate a blended approach in the future, with some virtual and some face-to-face delivery).
- A clear appetite for business development.
In return, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits package c£40,000pa
- Performance related bonus scheme, car allowance and contributory pension scheme
- Flexible working options – both in terms of hours and location
- 30 days holiday, plus community and personal enrichment days
- A strong focus on supporting your professional development
At Pearn Kandola we are an inclusive employer and welcome applications from talented psychologists from any background. This is a full-time role, but part-time hours and/or flexible working arrangements will be considered for the right candidate. We care about every one of our employee's well-being and we always strive to promote a balance of client focus with support for personal priorities.
If you are interested in the role, please contact Ruth Hunt, our Practice Manager, via firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your CV and a covering letter outlining your specific interests and motivations for the role.
The closing date for applications is Friday 1st October, 2021.