Clinical/ Counselling Psychologist
Part Time and Full Time hours- salaried contracts
HCA Healthcare UK Primary Care
Locations: Central London and Glasgow
HCA Primary Care is a large and growing provider of healthcare services to the Corporate Market and private individuals.
We work closely with our clients on the key agenda of workplace mental health and we have a strong emotional wellbeing team which offers a wide range of services across our branded businesses, Roodlane Medical and Blossoms Healthcare. As part of this we offer psychology and CBT based therapies.
The success of our provision in this space means that we are looking to grow our professional team providing services to private patients and corporate client employees in the Banking, Professional Services, Technology, and Legal sectors.
Would you like to be part of this exciting company and make a real difference in workplace mental health?
As a Psychologist you will:
- provide psychological assessment and plan individualised treatment plans and therapy
- manage a caseload of adult patients for a wide range of emotional and mental health difficulties including depression, anxiety, stress, obsessive compulsive disorders and addictions
- have the opportunity to lead educational events
In addition to a competitive salary and flexible hours of work our reward & recognition packages include private medical insurance, contributory pension, annual salary review, 200hrs holiday each year with the option to buy and sell more. We also invest in your career development with clear career pathways and access to further education and can offer you support with relocation if you are living outside of London or the UK; subject to terms and conditions.
To apply for this role you will need to:
- be accredited with an appropriate professional body e.g. HCPC, UKCP, BPS, BABCP
- be in personal supervision with an accredited supervisor
- ideally have experience of working on a clinical basis in a therapeutic setting within private healthcare or corporate industry
At Roodlane Medical & Blossoms Healthcare, part of the award winning HCA Healthcare UK, we are specialists in corporate healthcare. We offer executive healthcare, occupational health case management, nurse case management, executive health screening and more. We have extensive experience of creating and delivering corporate wellness strategies, from health education and promotion to comprehensive health screening programmes. We offer a private GP services to companies as a part of a suite of wellness services to help keep staff healthy and productive at work and as part of our services our multidisciplinary professional team includes clinical and counselling psychologists.
If you wish to find out more about this opportunity, please apply for this role and a member of the team will be in contact shortly.