The Public Appointments Service (PAS), is the primary recruitment, selection and assessment agency for the Civil Service, Local Authorities, HSE, An Garda Siochana, the Irish Prison Service and other public bodies. PAS works in partnership with clients to attract and engage great people to the Irish public service.
PAS is seeking to recruit an experienced Occupational Psychologist to join a specialist professional assessment team to provide leading, innovative and cutting-edge assessment solutions for a diverse range of positions, from entry level to senior leadership roles.
The successful candidate will be responsible for job profiling, test and assessment centre design and delivery and evaluation of assessment outcomes. S/he will research and benchmark nationally and internationally to identify efficient and effective assessment solutions. S/he will actively engage with available technologies to deliver on-line testing, remote proctoring, video and games based assessment to new audiences.
Candidates must have:
- Excellent knowledge of current national and international practice in recruitment and selection;
- Proven expertise in delivering a range of occupational psychology based solutions and applying/developing psychometric tools and techniques;
- Knowledge and experience of psychometric tests, statistics, test scoring and on-line testing;
- The ability to work as part of a high performing team providing excellent support, advice and guidance to colleagues and clients in a fast moving environment;
- Excellent influencing, verbal and written communication skills;
- A qualification at minimum Level 9 on the National Framework of Qualifications (Masters degree level) or equivalent in a relevant discipline e.g. Occupational Psychology, Organisational Behaviour.
THE CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS IS 3PM ON THURSDAY, 29 NOVEMBER 2018.
For more information, a list of essential requirements for all roles and details of how to apply, visit www.publicjobs.ie
We are committed to a policy of equal opportunity and encourage applications under all nine grounds of the Employment Equality Act.
Cuirfear fáilte roimh chomhfhreagras i nGaeilge