Looking for a new challenge? Want to do work which is meaningful and challenging? Considered expert witness work?
Established in 2001, Carter Brown is one of the largest multidisciplinary assessment services in the UK, known for providing high-quality reports to Local Authorities, Solicitors and family and criminal courts.
We are presently seeking Psychologists across all disciplines, nationwide, to undertake independent expert assessments within legal proceedings, as well as Best Interest Assessments as part of the DoLS. Experts are self-employed contractors and this work is compatible with part-time employment, offering significant flexibility alongside the opportunity to work within areas of special interest. You’ll be expected to manage your own time effectively and complete assessments to a high standard.
We are able to provide you with the support, training and consultation you will need for an independent role through a fully managed workload and a dedicated administration team.
What we can offer:
- Payment within a 30 day timescale
- We receive over 350 referrals for Psychological assessments per month
- A national service
- A caseload suited to your availability
- Administrative support throughout the life of a case
- Quality assurance of your reports
- Case consultations from a professional
- Marketing to our established client-base
- Regular FREE training opportunities
- Peer review, support and advice
If you are seeking a role which offers you flexibility, have at least five years' clinical experience and registered with the HCPC, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or for more information, call us on 01623 661089.