Carter Brown are a leading UK expert witness assessment service, known for providing high-quality reports to local authorities and solicitors within family and criminal legal proceedings.
We are seeking experienced Psychologists
What we can offer you:
- Guaranteed 45 day payment terms
- Access to a choice of over 350 referrals per month
- A national service with 20 years’ experience
- Regular FREE training opportunities
- A caseload suited to your availability and expertise
- Tailored administrative support throughout the life of a case
- Quality assurance of your reports
- Case consultations from a professional
- Associate mentoring scheme
- Marketing to our established client-base
- Peer review, support and advice
Our associates are self-employed contractors and this work is compatible with full-time / part-time employment, offering significant flexibility alongside the opportunity to work within areas of special interest. You’ll be expected to manage your own time effectively and complete assessments to a high standard.
We are able to provide you with the support, training and consultation you will need for an independent role through a fully managed workload and a dedicated administration team.
If you are seeking a role which offers you flexibility, have at least 3-5 years' clinical experience and registered with the HCPC, please send your CV to recruitment@
We look forward to hearing from you.