Psychology Work Experience
1 - 3 Months
Start dates ongoing throughout 2019 - 2020
SLV.Global is a mental health organisation. Their placements offer psychology students andthe chance to promote positive mental health in a multitude of clinical and community environments with varying client groups.
SLV.Global offer mental health and cultural awareness training, leadership opportunities and encourage volunteers to contribute to the continued growth and development of the team and its projects. The SLVteam strive to make a positive, responsible, and sustainable impact in the communities overseas where we work.
includes but is not limited to;
- Working in a variety of clinical and communal settings with people with mental health concerns; including psychiatric hospitals and residential centres.
- Working with individuals with special educational needs.
- English for development projects for children and adults.
- Individuals seeking hands-on experience in the Mental Health sector.
- Individuals who wish to promote positive mental health as much as possible by boosting others confidence, self-esteem and key life skills.
Qualifications and education
- Psychology or Social Science As, A-Level or Degree