Are you a Registered Clinical or Forensic Psychologist looking to join a dynamic and creative multidisciplinary team?
Whether you are a Registered, Senior, Principal or Consultant Psychologist join Bradley Complex Care and Residential Apartments and enjoy support from an experienced team as you develop your skills and career. Plus, a £5,000 Welcome Bonus and/or Relocation Package!
Working 37.5 hours a week, with flexibility in your working practice, you will join Bradley Complex Care, a 20 bedded service for men and women with Learning Disability and/or Autism, often with additional complex needs, including mental illness and personality disorder. Service users may be detained under the Mental Health Act, with some also having formal forensic histories.
Alongside this service, you will also work closely with the team at Bradley Residential Apartments, which is the hospital’s on-site 11 bedded step-down service, providing residential support for people who may be ready to return to the community.
As a Registered Clinical or Forensic Psychologist, you may have experience of Positive Behavioural Support (PBS) and the provision of specialist assessment and treatment of people with LD & Autism, co-morbid disorders and trauma histories.
Working alongside a multi-disciplinary team comprising Psychology, Psychiatry, Occupational Therapy, Speech & Language Therapy and Nursing, you will enjoy line managing the Assistant Psychologists and PBS Therapists. Clinical supervision will be provided by the Regional Head of the Department, alongside significant opportunities for tailored CPD.
With the number of Psychologists growing across Elysium, you will enjoy networking with other Registered and Assistant/Trainee grade Psychologists across the Learning Disability & Autism Division and wider organisation.
Bradley Complex Care is situated just off the A46, near the coastal town of Grimsby, in Lincolnshire.
For further information and informal discussion, please contact Paul Mooney (Lead Consultant Psychologist & Assistant Professor), email: Paul.Mooney@elysiumhealthcare.co.uk
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- Registration with the HCPC as a Practitioner Psychologist and Chartered status with the British Psychological Society
- Experience in working with clients with complex needs, preferably with LD and Autism. Applications from candidates with less experience but a clear interest in this area may be considered
- Experience in using psychological models and theories to address a range of clinical and risk issues.
- Good knowledge of PBS and behavioural approaches will also be beneficial
- A desire to develop as a clinician and make a positive impact on the lives of your service users
What you will get:
- Annual salary of up to £60,000, depending on experience
- £5,000 Welcome Bonus and/or Relocation Package
- 38 days annual leave – plus your birthday off
- Free meals and parking
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
There is also a range of other benefits including retail discounts and special offers, car leasing without a credit check and much more.
About your next employer
You will be working for an established, stable and agile company with a unique approach to the delivery of care. With a network of over 70 services across England and Wales, providing four services including: Mental Health, Neurological, Learning Disabilities & Autism, Children & Education, there is an opportunity for you to grow and move with Elysium.
Elysium Healthcare follows safer recruitment of staff for all appointments. It is a requirement that all staff understand it is each person’s individual responsibility and are committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of service users. Candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure.