One-year fixed term contract (maternity cover)
This role provides an interesting and varied opportunity for a highly motivated and collaborative individual ready to begin a career in Occupational Psychology. In this role, you will be responsible for supporting, enhancing and developing PSI’s talent measurement product portfolio, as part of PSI’s global Research & Development (R&D) team. Specifically, the role will involve contributing to the enhancement and maintenance of existing products, supporting the management of product adaptations and translations, providing input into the development of new products, and providing product-related technical support to Clients, International Partners, and PSI colleagues. The role involves collaborating closely with teams across PSI both locally and internationally, particularly within the Product, Technology, Business Development and Client Services teams. Training and personal development will be provided as required.
- Product Development & Maintenance.
- Analysis & Research.
- Product Translations and Adaptations.
- R&D Team support.
- Product support.
- Essential: Hold, or working towards, a Master’s level qualification in Occupational Psychology or related area.
- Desirable: Test User Ability and Test User Personality BPS qualifications.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Personal Organisation.
- Research Skills.
- Statistical Analysis.
- Written & Oral Communication.
- Software Skills.
- Interpersonal Skills.
- Attention to Detail.
- Core hours are 9am to 5.30pm, Mondays to Fridays, though flexibility is expected and required by this role.
- Occasional travel within the UK and internationally may be required.
- Because of the changing nature of our business, your job description could change. You will, from time to time, be required to undertake other activities of a similar nature that fall within your capabilities.