Clinical Sales Consultant - Central England (12 month FTC)
At Pearson, we’re committed to a world that’s always learning and to our talented team who makes it all possible. From bringing lectures vividly to life to turning textbooks into laptop lessons, we are always re-examining the way people learn best, whether it’s one child in our own backyard or an education community across the globe.We are bold thinkers and standout innovators who motivate each other to explore new frontiers in an environment that supports and inspires us to always be better. By pushing the boundaries of technology — and each other to surpass these boundaries — we create seeds of learning that become the catalyst for the world’s innovations, personal and global, large and small.
PearsonClinical Assessment is the world’s oldest and largest test publisher. Wedevelop and distribute tests and related products for professionals inpsychology, allied health, business, general and special education, and otherareas serving people of all ages and cultures.
The Pearson Clinical Assessment Sales Team is seekinga Sales Consultant, who will befield based in Central England and be responsible for the Central salesterritory. This will be a 12 month fixed term contract.
TheSales Team within Pearson Clinical Assessment is a focused team, who work inconjunction with Customer Services, Marketing and Product Development to sellassessment and intervention resources to a range of clinical and educationalestablishments and individual professionals across the UK. A key focus is thecommercialisation of our digital products and services especiallyQ-Interactive.
- Delivery of UK Revenue to pre-set targets - % of revenue target achieved.
- Key account management and customer focus – manage all customers within the territory to maximise sales and provide a positive customer experience.
- Product knowledge – develop product knowledge, own understanding of relevant working practices and keep abreast of current legislation in order to meet customer needs.
- Business Development – identify, qualify and convert new business opportunities.
- Exhibitions – attend and in some circumstances organise exhibitions and study days.
- Customer feedback – submit detailed and timely customer market feedback reports supported by up-to-date customer, product and market knowledge.
- Sales and Marketing – understand and demonstrate the benefits and features of our products/services. Maintain an awareness of the competition and understand customer requirements.
- Digital First – effective selling of new products and services across diverse customer groups – Psychologists and Practitioners, NHS IT Managers and Commissioners.
Thisis a field based position in Central England. Extensive travel within thegeographical area is required. Trips to other Pearson office locationswill also be required, in order to attend meetings or for other businessrequirements.
Overnight stays and travel are required, as well as an occasional need towork during evenings/weekends.
The successfulcandidate will be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Educated to a degree level within a relevant field, i.e. a Psychology Graduate, Education or Health related qualification;
- Experience and knowledge of the clinical or educational markets, together with a proven interest in these sectors;
- Strong planning and organisation skills;
- Customer focus;
- Communication skills - able to communicate effectively, in a warm and engaging manner, with customers and colleagues;
- Basic computer skills, including familiarity with Word, Excel, email, presentation applications, webinar applications, Apple Ipad and CRM applications;
- Confidence and resilience;
- Drive and self-management;
- A passion for learning;
- Working independently and within teams;
- Able to adapt to the environment and customer; communicating face to face, via phone and online;
- Listening skills.
- Valid driving licence held for a minimum of six months.
- Knowledge of standardised assessments;
- Sales experience within a clinical setting.
To view the full job description and apply for a position please click here http://pearson.jobs/virtual-gbr/clinical-sales-consultant-central-england-12-month-ftc/94C0B3DDF95640F7A1F20E0FE1EE0985/job/
Please include a letter of application to support your CV.