We are looking for qualified, experienced counsellors to provide one to one support within Haringey primary schools.
As a counsellor at Hope in Tottenham Schools Counselling, you are required to deliver a professional, early intervention, short term, therapeutic service to primary school aged children at their respective schools. The post holder will be based at the designated school one day per week
Supervision is provided.
Some CPD and equipment is covered.
This position would suit an independent, qualified professional with at least three years' experience of working therapeutically with primary school aged children.
For more information, and to apply send provide CV and cover letter to:
Caroline A.K Ajuna
Hope in Tottenham Schools Counselling
020 8809 3411
Minimum criteria for Hope in Tottenham school counsellors
1. Entitled to work in UK.
2. Qualified counsellor, therapist or psychologist, that is, one of the following:
- Registered Member or Accredited Member of the BACP (British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy)
- Registered with the UKCP (UK Council for Psychotherapy)
- BPS (British Psychological Society) Chartered Clinical or Counselling Psychologist and registered as a practitioner psychologist with the HCPC (Health and Social Care Professions Council)
- Registered with the BPC (British Psychoanalytic Council).
- Registered with the BAPT (British Association of Play Therapists)
3. Three years post-qualification experience as a counsellor, psychotherapist or practitioner psychologist with at least 2 years experience working with primary school aged children and young people.
4. Experience of working in a school.
5. Familiar with child protection legislation and procedures, and committed to safeguarding children
Deadline for Applications is Friday 30th November 2018