We’re a small consultancy working with big clients on behaviour and culture and we’re looking for some special self-employed consultants to work with us.
If you see most of these attributes in yourself then we’d love to hear from you.
- I am a psychologist.
- I am a facilitator not a trainer.
- I don’t have to have a model.
- I am brave.
- I spot things that go on between people.
- I am comfortable with confusion.
- I am good at stepping out of the action.
To get the ball rolling: send us a short recording of yourself that shows us a bit about who you really are - or anything but your CV.
Nicola Spridgeon at email@example.com
Deadline for expressions of interest: Friday 22nd March 2019.