Salary: £45,000 - £55,000
Location: London (St. Paul’s)
At Penna we're passionate about developing award-winning campaigns, and delivering outstanding results for our clients.
We don't just aim to meet targets. We aim to beat them. Between an innovative Creative team, a talented Delivery team and a co-ordinated Managed Recruitment team, we've got everything covered.
Within the team, our Senior Assessment Consultant (Occupational Psychologist) will contribute to the operational delivery of Penna's offering in Assessment for Selection design and have an interest and aptitude to view design in the technical landscape, working closely with our digital team to design innovative and ground-breaking assessment solutions.
It’s an exciting opportunity for a creative individual to work with our diverse range of household-name clients. It allows for some extremely interesting work, where creative ideas are constantly explored to make our work stand out from the rest.
The role will also require the successful applicant to attend pre-sales meetings, writing and supporting proposals, preparation of presentations and making bid presentations.
The key duties will include:
- Design of robust assessment for selection solutions to deliver against client specification and timescales
- Management of assignments, using in-house and associate/freelance resources to deliver effective processes with appropriate profit margins
- Development of Assessment for Selection propositions
- Development of new-to-market products
- Personal delivery of a range of innovative assessment for selection design work to an excellent standard.
To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter to Jo Taylor at Jo.Taylor@Penna.com