Rolls-Royce offers an exciting opportunity for Senior Business Partner – Mental Health to join our Occupational Health Team in Derby.
Reporting into the Head of Occupational Health and working closely with Head of Wellbeing (HO) to implement global Mental Health and Wellbeing programme(s) to support the HSE strategy (Journey to Zero Harm) and LiveWell programme through provision of specialist advice, support and intervention activities for Mental Wellbeing programme (s) to global audiences across the organisation aimed at reducing workplace Mental Health risk and improving Mental Health and Wellbeing
At Rolls-Royce, we pioneer the power that matters to our customers, to society and to the planet.
Every great product needs a great business behind it. Our work is complex, innovative, highly challenging and rewarding, and it takes a range of professionals to do it. Having the right people means we can deliver excellence to our customers and pioneer the power that matters.
- Support the organisation in maximising employee health and productivity. Participate in global projects in support of HSE strategic deliverables aligned to Mental Health and Wellbeing. Provide expert support and input to leadership engagement activities
- Support the implementation, delivery and evaluation of improvement programmes aimed at reducing workplace Mental Health risk and improving Mental Health and Wellbeing including the delivery/ facilitation of workplace stress risk assessments and workshops to businesses and functional groups as requested.
- Provide input to the development of the Group-wide risk profile for Health and Wellbeing specifically Mental Health. Remain abreast of emerging Mental Health risks which may impact employees and ensure these are reflected in the risk profile
- Support the implementation and maintenance of global policies, procedures and clinical standards for Rolls-Royce Mental Health service provision.
- Support health emergency and business continuity planning (pandemic, radiological etc.) through the implementation of standards and protocols to support the Mental Wellbeing and resilience of the Group in the response to emergency scenarios and business continuity risk.
Qualifications and experience:
- Registered Nurse/CPN/psychologist/OT or equivalent qualification with post-graduate qualification in Occupational Health or Occupational Psychology
- Experience in employee health service delivery
- Coaching ability to help others achieve improvement in performance
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment or similar (oil, gas, chemicals) desirable
- Membership of BACP or equivalent - desirable
We offer excellent development prospects, along with a competitive salary and exceptional benefits. These include bonus, childcare vouchers, employee support assistance and employee discounts.
Pioneer beyond tomorrow. Join us and you’ll develop your skills and expertise to the very highest levels, working in an international environment for a company known the world over for brilliance and innovation.
We are an equal opportunities employer
Closing date: 7th April 2019