The Wellbeing Project was founded in 2007 and is a global consultancy of highly skilled, world-class coaches, psychologists, trainers and facilitators delivering bespoke performance, wellbeing and resilience projects. We have a carefully selected group of over 25 professionals, each expert in their own area, whose strengths bring the best possible advice and support to the programmes we work on. Our global experience includes America, Europe, Middle East, Far East and Africa.
We seek to develop long-term, mutually beneficial partnerships with all our clients. Our top priority in all that we do is customer satisfaction. We are very proud of our client list; we believe that it represents our ability, commitment and drive to thrill and exceed the expectations of all our clients.
A great opportunity to join a dynamic, growing team at The Wellbeing Project as a Senior Business Psychologist. This is a full-time role with some flexibility in core hours (min. of 30 hours) and the ability to work from home when not with clients.
This exciting role will involve working closely with The Wellbeing Project’s psychometric tool and survey called Wraw (‘Workplace Resilience and Wellbeing’), as well as managing key client accounts, delivering consultancy projects and facilitating workshops on resilience and wellbeing.
- Overseeing projects underpinned by the Wraw psychometric tool
- Interpreting Wraw reports and delivering one-to-one coaching debriefs
- Account management and development of key clients
- Supporting business development team with proposals for prospective clients and developing new leads
- Facilitating resilience and wellbeing workshops and webinars, as well as the Wraw Accreditation Programme
- Overseeing the delivery of consultancy projects, drawing on data and analytics from Wraw and The Wellbeing Audit
- Contributing thought leadership on resilience and wellbeing
- Qualified to Masters level in occupational/business/organisational psychology
- Significant experience working with psychometric assessments, interpreting reports and conducting debriefs. Ideally candidates will hold British Psychological Society Occupational Test User Qualifications.
- Experience in training/facilitating workshops
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven account management skills
- Knowledge of, and passion for, the fields of resilience, wellbeing and mental health.