Job Title: Senior Business Psychologist
Location: Working from home with regular UK travel and occasional international travel
Salary: £53,000 pa
Hours: Full time (37.5hrs), Monday-Friday
Benefits: Performance Bonus, 28 days’ annual leave, plus option to purchase additional week’s leave, wellbeing and personal development allowance and birthday day off
Reporting to: Wraw Academy Lead
The Wellbeing Project is a leading wellbeing consultancy. We work with organisations both in the UK and around the world to develop high performing cultures where working people can be at their most energised, purposeful and creative best.
A highly committed team, we work together to deliver an exciting range of wellbeing and resilience programmes. We are known for the strength of the relationships we build with our clients and we seek to exceed their expectations in all that we do.
The Wellbeing Project is a fully remote organisation and we have team members across the UK. Whilst everyone is given a great deal of autonomy in their specialist area, we also work actively to maintain a strong sense of team built on mutual trust and support. We are first and foremost people focused and we aim to create an environment where everyone can develop their career in an exciting and growing field.
A great opportunity to join a dynamic, growing team at The Wellbeing Project as a Senior Business Psychologist. This exciting role will involve working closely with The Wellbeing Project’s psychometric tool and survey called Wraw (‘Workplace Resilience and Wellbeing’), as well as delivering consultancy projects and facilitating workshops on resilience and wellbeing.
- Overseeing projects underpinned by the Wraw psychometric tool, including content creation, thought-leadership, research and analysis
- Supporting the business development team with Wraw proposals, developing and nurturing new leads for both open and client/bespoke accreditations
- Facilitating select Wraw Accreditation Programmes, as well as general resilience and wellbeing workshops and webinars
- Interpreting Wraw reports and delivering one-to-one coaching debriefs
- Contributing to research, design and development of new material and content for Wraw and resilience/wellbeing sessions
- Supporting consultancy projects, drawing on data and analytics from the suite of Wraw reports, sharing presentations and taking part in detailed discussions with client organisations
- Working with the Wraw Hub to identify and approach potential global distributors and partners, overseeing their on-boarding and managing these key relationships
This list is not exhaustive and the post holder may be asked to carry out other duties as required through discussion with the line manager.
- Qualified to Masters level in occupational/business/organisational psychology
- Significant experience working with psychometric assessments, interpreting reports and conducting debriefs. Ideally, candidates will hold British Psychological Society Occupational Test User Qualifications.
- Experience in training/facilitating workshops, ideally including other accreditation programmes
- Coaching qualification preferred
- Demonstrable experience relating to thought-leadership and research/analysis
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven client relationship management skills
- Knowledge of, and passion for, the fields of resilience, wellbeing and mental health
- Experience of building relationships and networking using multiple channels
The job description and person specification can be requested by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications are by CV and covering letter via the 'Apply Now' link.Closing date: 5pm, 30th April 2021.