Role: Senior Business Psychologist
Reporting to Head of Psychological Services
Salary: £29-£34k outside London and £30-37k inside London
Job type: Permanent/Full-time
Sector: Occupational Psychology
Are you an experienced neurodiversity assessor? Looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to advance your career?
If you are a natural leader and motivated individual who enjoys developing their team, assessing individuals with neurodiverse conditions, and working to continuously develop the quality of services, we have the perfect job for you!
Lexxic are leaders in empowering neurodiversity in the workplace. A specialist psychological consultancy, we believe all minds belong. So, it is our mission to inspire a working world that supports and values the talents of neurodiverse minds, empowering individuals to be their best selves at work.
We partner with organisations to make a positive difference by creating tailored, strategic change programmes and delivering psychological support services to neurodiverse talent. Lexxic was established in 2007 by Chartered Occupational Psychologist Nicola James, after managing the challenges of her own dyslexia while working in the corporate sector. Over the last thirteen years, we have grown to a team of 30 people, working throughout the UK and Ireland with Occupational Health Providers, FTSE 100 companies, government organisations and members of the public. Our team of psychologists support these organisations to develop environments where neurodiversity can flourish, supporting individuals who have Dyslexia, Dyspraxia (DCD), Dyscalculia, Autism Spectrum Conditions and ADHD.
As part of the next stage of our development, Lexxic are excited to be recruiting for a Senior Business Psychologist. You will be an ambassador for Lexxic for many of the most progressive and well-recognised companies in the UK.
People are our business. Driven by passion and results, you will be accountable for being the first point of contact for our team of psychologists, working on projects and delivering top-quality services.
Key Responsibilities & Skills
As Senior Business Psychologist, you will be accountable to ensure the Lexxic team delivers great quality services for Lexxic clients.
• Responsible for supporting the client services team with allocation of work and resources for appointments.
• Ensure Lexxic staff deliver the best work to the highest standards of excellence through quality checking while meeting SLAs.
• Manage a number of Business Psychologists and Assistant Psychologists, motivate, inspire and lead the team, fostering an ongoing culture of accountability and responsibility.
• Present at webinars, conferences and other external events.
• Deliver services to clients with complex needs.
• Excellent understanding of assessment methods for neurodiverse conditions, such as diagnostics, workplace needs assessments, as well as coaching.
• Have an MSc in Occupational Psychology (Essential) and be willing to undertake Stage 2 of the Occupational Psychology Qualification.
• Lead on and deliver psychological projects aimed at continuous quality improvement within a set time frame and to budget.
• Innovate new services and solutions for current challenges the team may face.
Ultimately you will ensure we deliver a great experience to our clients when working with Lexxic, representing our brand externally and our clients internally.
This role is home-based with some flexibility on location. Further travel will be required throughout the UK and Ireland as required.
The above is naturally not immediately applicable. They will be subject to public health guidelines relating to COVID-19. Our primary objective is always the health and safety of our staff.
How to Apply: To apply for this role, please attach your CV and a one-page Cover Letter explain why you are suitable for this role. In addition, please let us know what attracts you to the role you are applying for and your key values.
Applications should be addressed to:
Cise Jalali, Lexxic’s Head of Psychological Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for receipt of applications: 17th May 2021
To learn more about Lexxic, please visit; www.lexxic.com.
Lexxic is an equal opportunities employer.