Due to continued expansion of Imagine Health, applicants are invited for the following position:
Post Title: Full time Senior Clinical Psychologist
Hours: Autonomous and Flexible, working to a guideline of 40 hours per week
Salary Range: €55,000 - €74,000 commensurate with experience and qualifications / full time role
Probation period: Six months from date of signing the contract
Imagine Health is a medical and paramedical services which provides psychological assessment and treatment services for adults in primary, secondary and tertiary care.
Successful candidate will work as a member of a multi-disciplinary team with other psychologists, assistant psychologists and clinical administration in order to provide psychological services for adults who are in need of primary and tertiary care throughout Ireland. Those services will address individuals with intellectual and learning disabilities as well as complex needs such as behaviours that challenge and mental health difficulties. Areas of input include Adult Services, Mental Health and Learning Disability.
Applicants who qualified outside the Republic of Ireland must have their qualification validated by the BPS and/or PSI.
The psychology service focuses on the following areas:
- Psychological treatment within a primary care setting.
- Support services to residential service users who have learning and intellectual disabilities.
- Support services to community and residential and training services.
- Direct therapeutic input and primary care within care services for those in full time residential care living with mental health challenges, LD and/or ID.
- Assessment and treatment for those who are returning to work.
- Rehabilitative psychology.
- Forensic psychology.
- Possess university degree or diploma recognised by the society PSI or BPS or HCPC obtained with a first or second class honours in which psychology was taken as a major subject and honours obtained in that subject, or its equivalent, recognised by the society.
- Possess a post-graduate professional psychology qualification recognised by the PSI, BPS or HCPC and as appropriate to work as a psychologist in the Irish, UK and EMEA Health Services.
- Professional experience inclusive of any time spent post-graduate training experience in the areas of clinical, counselling and/or forensic (or any other applied psychological service.)
- Previous experience with a variety of clients with, for example, challenging behaviour, intellectual disability, dual diagnosis, as well as support plans.
- Previous experiences of adult mental health.
- Previous experience in a variety of mental/learning disability settings.
- Previous experience in independent organisations.
- Previous experience with gold standard customer service.
- Previous experience with assessments; neuropsychological/ comprehensive psychological tools.
Skills, Abilities and Knowledge:
- The ability to be decisive, work effectively and communicate clearly with others, provide leadership function autonomously.
- Psychometric assessment skills.
- Good knowledge of range of theoretical intervention models.
- Work in psychology team and in multi-disciplinary teams.
- Ability to work autonomously demonstrating confidence in clinical practice.
Equal Opportunities Requirements:
- Agree to work with a wide range of clients and staff of differing ability.
Imagine Health is an organisation which promote inclusivity.
- Commitment to the service
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Cope with delivery of time urgent work
- Utilise technological services
- Audit resources
- Facilitate the work of significant clinical administration team
- Hold a full, clean driving licence
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ClinPsychRole in the subject line