Senior Clinical Psychologist (Child disabilities)
Salary - €82,943 - €97,029
Location - North East of Ireland and Midlands / Offaly region
Job Type: We are supporting a range of children’s disability teams to further grow existing teams. Working week Monday to Friday from 9am-5pm. All vacancies are within well established Paediatric Primary care teams.
Summary: The successful candidate’s role will work with children aged between 0-16yrs with a variety of disabilities. The successful candidate will join well- established multi-disciplinary team that involves significant assessments and short-term therapeutic input with people with moderate and severe mental health difficulties.
- A recognised qualification (Doctorate) in clinical, counselling, or educational psychology (Doctorate)
- Candidates qualified outside the Republic of Ireland are required to hold validation of their qualifications with the Dept of Health & Children
- A Min 5 years Post graduate experience within a disability setting is essential
- Permission to work in Ireland is essential
- Available to take up work within 1-2 months
FRS Recruitment: Here at FRS Recruitment we offer FREE Flights to Irish Citizens returning home who successfully secure a job through our agency (T’s &C’s apply)
Contact: If you have sufficient experience and are interested in this fantastic opportunity please contact Charlene Cooke, Client Relationship Manager, Allied Healthcare Division, FRS Recruitment. Tel: M: +353(0)86 0227527 for more information