SHL is all about science and is all about people. We all know that when organisations use the right data at the right time they will make better decisions in how they select, promote and develop their people.
While we may have changed names (once or twice) in the last five years, our core mission has not changed. We use proven, science-based assessments, technologies, consulting services, and benchmark data to improve outcomes with and for our clients.
This is an exciting time for us. With a new brand and fresh focus, our mission is being enhanced to bring innovation to the way we deliver our solutions to our clients.
Our consultants will have a pivotal role to play in how our business succeeds. They are responsible for delivering end-to-end solutions, evaluating impact and customer satisfaction to ensure maximum value add for our clients. Much of their work is varied and requires flexibility to work on projects at all ends of the employee lifecycle.
Examples of recent delivery in our UKI team includes transforming a selection process for a high street retailer, development of future financial service leaders, succession planning for a global pharmaceutical company, organisational change for an online gaming platform, and leadership audits for a technology company.
If you are excited about the opportunity to apply science with some of the leading companies in the world and are flexible in terms of travel and the type of projects you are working on, we are keen to hear from you.
- Make an impact: Own and drive complex international projects that enable some of the world’s best known companies to transform their organizations by better selecting, assessing, and developing their employees.
- Engage Clients in the Design of Talent Solutions: Advise SHL’s new and prospective customers on assessment / talent measurement offerings and best practices during the sales process. These include assessments for volume, professional and executive selection as well as future succession planning and talent audit.
- Provide Consulting Expertise: Partner with SHL sales professionals to provide high-end consultation throughout the sales process to diagnose customer needs, shape proposals and recommendations, and present technical elements of proposals to customers.
- Be a Talent Expert: Advise existing clients on best practices and issues related to their SHL programs. Serve as an expert talent resource to individuals across all customer-facing teams.
We’re looking for these Basic Qualifications:
- 5+ years’ client facing consulting experience within talent management
- Solid knowledge of core industrial/organizational psychology topics such as selection, training, performance management, leadership development, job analysis, competency modeling, and organizational assessment.
- Possess a Master’s degree, preferably in Industrial & Organisational Psychology, HR, or equivalent.
- Experience in talent management solution design and development.
- Experience with data management, statistical analysis, and psychometrics.
- Experience of demonstrating ROI/business value/measurable impact to clients.
- Persuasive and credible - with skills to develop existing opportunities and leverage new ones
What SHL can offer you:
- The ability to engage, influence, and impact a broad array of the world's leading companies
- Career development and advancement based upon your performance.
- The opportunity to be a part of a company distinguished by its insights and to have access to SHL’s groundbreaking research, tools, and solutions
SHL, the global leader in talent innovation, helps companies transform productivity through deeper people insight. Powering the future of business, our data and tools are proven to drive stronger, more sustainable business outcomes.
Our unrivalled assessment science, benchmark data and analytics empower leaders and their teams to make confident, data-driven people decisions, when it matters most – transforming the way organisations recruit, manage and develop talent. With 40-years of talent expertise, we’re a trusted technology partner to more than 10,000 companies worldwide. We work with companies of all sizes in every industry across more than 150 countries, including 80% of the FTSE 100 and 50% of the Fortune Global 500. For more information, visit shl.com