Senior Consultant (Executive Assessment focus)
Location: Bristol or London
How would you feel about joining our team of occupational psychologists and assessment professionals who have the following in common?
- Commitment and desire to grow our team – this really motivates us
- Enjoy the freedom and flexibility over the products that form our solutions - because we’re supplier agnostic
- Expectations from clients and industry colleagues to innovate –we’re really excited by the prospect
- Work at a pace that is both challenging and rewarding –pace allows us to deliver more of what we love to do.
Do these appeal to what you’re looking for in a role? Then, combine all of the above with a clear sense of value and recognition from the wider business and clients that what we do is the real lynch pin of a much wider talent solutions offer…now you’ve got a pretty good idea of life within TMP Assessment Services!
We’re looking for a full time, permanent Senior Consultant with Executive Assessment focus. This will be someone with senior executive assessment experience who can deliver and grow our senior and executive assessment offer. This is a real opportunity to make a difference, by driving the sales of this product through our client service team and across our extensive client base. Once sold, you’ll manage the delivery of this offer through our team of consultants or our associate base. If you enjoy providing brilliant support, coaching and mentoring to less experienced members of our team and developing relationships across the business then we’d love to hear from you.
Everything we do is built around our customers (candidates and clients) and we pride ourselves on not just meeting, but exceeding, their expectations, every time. For the assessment team this has meant innovating to create fully immersive assessment experiences for candidates and paperless assessment centres that enhance the experience for assessors. Our scientific approach is at the heart of all we do – but our collaboration with in-house creative teams allows us to bring our solutions to life through art.
It’s an exciting time for us we’ve as launched a unique model of assessment, so we’re seeking individuals with the creativity and drive to promote the model and use it as a launch pad for new ideas and products.
You’ll be working alongside some great colleagues in our Creative, Digital and Research & Insight teams to develop pioneering solutions that deliver quality people and value for money for clients, a great experience for candidates and maximum revenue for TMP.
To apply, you’ll need a minimum of:
- MSc Occupational Psychology
- Experience of managing relationships with senior contacts across client businesses
- Experience of project management
- Proven results of developing new business through proposals, tender writing and pitches
- Experience of managing or providing support and coaching to less experienced consultants
- The Senior Consultant role requires experience in executive assessment (design, delivery and business development)