SENIOR CONSULTANT, European Professional Services, Consultancy (Full time permanent)
Salary: Competitive benefits package
The Myers-Briggs Company is one of the world’s largest business psychology consultancies and psychometric test and applications training providers. Our market-leading personality tools include the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) and FIRO-B assessments and many more, and enable clients to deliver impactful personal development. With plans to innovate and develop our product portfolio, this is an exciting time to be joining our organisation.
This role sits within the European Professional Services, Consultancy function. The team contributes to the overall success of the business through direct consultancy with senior clients to meet their needs, generate revenue and build the reputation of our brand. The Consultancy team works with many of our clients (although not all) using a range of our assessments, providing depth of insight for clients and value for their investment. This work also generates impactful case studies and submissions for industry awards. Our work is also used to capture client insights and keep the wider business connected to these business challenges and provide evaluation of an impact of our assessments and consultancy work.
The opportunity to qualify in a range of The Myers-Briggs Company’s instruments is provided as part of the development in the role.
To be successful you will have:
- Expertise in at least two of the following:
- Leadership and Management Development
- Talent Management
- Team development
- Selection and Assessment.
- MSc Occupational Psychology – Chartered or actively working towards
- Wide ranging and in-depth business development experience
- Track record of credibility in delivering a wide range of business psychology consulting solutions and applying psychometric tools and techniques (qualified to BPS Test User: Occupational, Ability and Personality (formerly Level A and B) status
- Hands on experience of managing multiple complex client projects supervising other consultants
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a strong commercial focus
- Capable level in IT skills (MS PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
You will be based from home with the requirement to attend our offices in Oxford. You will need to have flexibility to travel and stay away from home with some international travel from time to time. You will need to have a drivers license and your own vehicle as some work related travel will be by car.
For further information about this and other roles within The Myers-Briggs Company, please email email@example.com, or visit our website: https://eu.themyersbriggs.com/en/About/Current-vacancies