We are passionate about delivering better leadership in NZ and globally
Winsborough are business savvy psychologists and leadership experts who help firms deliver better leadership for their people. We have a strong grounding in the behavioural sciences, years of practical application in organisations, and a strong commitment to researching the impact of what we do. But we understand that our work impacts people with hopes and fears and busy lives. Winsborough care deeply that the individuals we work with feel supported and encouraged in their leadership journeys. We are passionate about delivering better leadership in NZ and globally.
Come work for an organisation which offers an innovative, collaborative, and energetic environment for people who bring passion and commitment to their work.
What you’ll do
You add value for Winsborough and our clients through the following:
- Providing psychological assessment, analysis, written and verbal reporting, and facilitation of candidate feedback, in support of selection and development.
- Providing delivery, analysis, reporting and feedback of engagement, climate and 360-degree surveys.
- Facilitating team development programmes.
- Working collaboratively with client organisations in the design and delivery of effective solutions.
- Being proactive in effective management of client services, including on-going research and reviews.
You will market Winsborough’s services and products and develop revenue streams through:
- Maintaining strong relationships with current clients and extending business opportunities.
- Identifying market opportunities.
- Developing relationships with new clients within Winsborough’s target market.
- Initiating ideas for marketable services and products, and innovative methods for service and product delivery.
- Contributing to Winsborough’s development of new services and products.
Who you are:
You’re innovative, yet grounded in the realities of making results happen in business. You have a sense of urgency and drive. Being part of a successful team matters to you. You’re curious, a fast learner and someone who thrives on multiple responsibilities – you remain calm under pressure. You’re someone we’d enjoy working and hanging out with.
Be a bridge between psychology and business. Work as part of a smart team at the highest levels of government and business. Generate new ways of helping people and organisations succeed.
The person we’re looking for has:
- A burning desire to add value to leaders in New Zealand’s private and public sectors, to improve the performance of their organisations.
- A strong belief in the science of psychology, research and a high degree of curiosity. You’ll be well read and professionally up-to-date.
- Entrepreneurial drive and charm to persuade new customers to embrace our products and technologies.
- Superior facilitation and presentation skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- A strong orientation for teamwork and collaboration. Loners not welcome.
- The ability to effectively plan, organise and implement and complex projects.
- Proven ability to conduct robust research and statistical analysis.
Your background and experience
We will ensure you become expert in our business and our clients. We think you’ll need to bring with you the following qualifications, expertise and proven experience:
- A Masters degree in I/O Psychology or a related discipline.
- Strong professional writing skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Registration as a Psychologist preferred. Winsborough will support you in your continuing competence programme, including supervision and peer support.
- Membership of relevant professional organisations.
If you think you have what it takes and are curious to find out more, please send in your resume with a brief description of your most significant relevant accomplishment to date to Isha Doda at email@example.com