We are passionate about helping individuals and organisations perform at their best by realising their potential. As a leading firm in business psychology since 1972, we specialise in identifying and developing key talent and senior leaders through our three core areas of expertise:
- Assessment and Talent Management
- Leadership Development, and
- Board Effectiveness
We are a busy, thriving team and our continued growth means we are seeking new, talented individuals to join our Assessment & Talent Management (A&TM) team, and be a part of our on-going success.
Our A&TM team help our clients in the following core areas:
- Executive assessments for selection and promotion
- Assessments for development
- Talent strategy and talent process facilitation and redesign
- Competency framework design
We work across a variety of industries and on major client projects with companies such as HSBC, The Body Shop, ITV, Not on the High Street, Credit Suisse, Thames Water, Deutsche Bank and Boots. Whilst based in London, we operate globally through our strategic partnerships in the Americas, Asia and the Middle East and we provide opportunities to travel with our global clients and when working with our strategic partners.
We offer our people the chance to work across our three core business areas, which means that whilst focused on A&TM, there may be opportunities to support our Leadership Development and Board Effectiveness teams, depending on your expertise and interests.
Our consultants have varied, dynamic roles and we invest in the development of our people, offering you the opportunity to shape your career development with us. As a firm we get involved in pro-bono work with non-profit organisations.
We are a positive and supportive team and our culture is focused, yet informal. We are keen to hear from you if providing great service to clients, while challenging their thinking, motivates you.
We offer competitive salaries for Senior Consultants who are on their way to becoming Chartered Psychologists and for Consultants who, at a minimum, have post-graduate degrees in Occupational Psychology with at least two years’ relevant experience and who aim to become Chartered Psychologists – either beginning or continuing this process.
We also offer a commensurate package and pay a good annual profit share.
The ideal candidate will bring most of the following:
Experience and Knowledge
- A track record of building strong client relationships that are commercially beneficial
- An excellent background in A&TM, with some experience in Leadership Development. Knowledge of simulation-based assessments would be advantageous.
- A proven ability to work successfully with international populations
- A sound understanding of the practical application of business psychology and how to make it work for clients
- Strong relationship building and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to engage credibly with clients on a wide range of issues – both formally and informally
- High commercial orientation, understanding how our clients achieve success at the individual and organisational level
- A clear ability to support the entire sales cycle, from initial engagement with clients, identifying needs, proposing solutions, managing projects and/or relationships, and delivering results
- Can identify creative but practical ideas and solutions to address client needs
- Technical skills such as interviewing, assessing, report writing, assessment design and feedback.
- Adopts a highly collaborative approach to project work – with colleagues and clients
- A high degree of initiative, proactivity and self-sufficiency towards driving own performance and development
- A willingness and proven ability to work independently
- Comfortable and effective in a small organisation
- Adaptable, quickly responding to changing client demands in a positive manner
- Flexibility to take on different roles in projects and client relationships as required
If you think you would be a good fit with our business at either the Consultant or Senior Consultant level, we would love to hear from you.
Please send a covering email outlining why you think you would be a good match for Kiddy, a detailed CV and your current remuneration to firstname.lastname@example.org.