Senior Consultants (Chartered Psychologists), Flexible Contracts
Organisation Development & Research Ltd (ODRL) seeks applications from talented Occupational Psychologists with at least 10 years senior level assessment and development experience to work as part of our team.
ODRL is a dynamic consultancy firm offering Talent Management, Organisation Development, and Learning and Development services to ‘not for profit’ and private sector organisations. In view of the continued demand for our services we are in the process of expanding our team of Psychologists. Our consultancy interventions are tailored to meet the specific needs of our clients operating in highly complex contexts.
We are looking for consultants who have the following qualities:
- Strong and proven track record spanning ten years plus in the design and delivery of senior level assessment and development centres
- Ability to analyse and synthesise complex information accurately and expeditiously
- Ability to write high quality assessment and development reports
- Well-organised with the commitment to deliver to agreed timelines
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as autonomously
- Highly driven to provide an exemplary service to clients
- Additional language skills particularly French and Spanish would be desirable
Masters/PhD in Occupational Psychology, Chartered Psychologist and licensed to use a range of psychometric instruments.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All positions are decided based on qualifications, merit and business needs.
Flexible contracts available to include full-time, part-time, interim and project-based working.
Please send a copy of your CV and two anonymised sample assessment/development reports that you have written to: email@example.com.
Organisation Development & Research Ltd
3 Haybarn Business Park, Cublington Road, Aston Abbotts, Bucks, HP22 4ND,UK