We have an exciting opportunity to join a growing company. Go Engage is a spin off consultancy from the NHS, grounded in occupational psychology and specialising in employee engagement.
Go Engage was born out of Wrightington Wigan and Leigh NHS Foundation Trust’s (WWL NHS FT) highly successful track record of delivering improvement in employee engagement, through their Go Engage programme that has been developed through occupational psychology theory and practice. As a result, they have achieved:
- Consistently in the top 20% of most engaged NHS organisations
- One of the highest performing NHS organisations in the North West
- Nationally award winning Go Engage Programme, including a CIPD award win in 2017.
- A regular featured case study on the national conference network and publications.
Go Engage is a growing and successful programme that has been developing and delivering employee engagement consultancy, software, tools and services to external organisations for the last four years. This is an exciting opportunity to join our expanding Go Engage team to help shape and contribute to the commercial growth of delivery of Go Engage to both private and public sector clients. You’ll be joining us at a very exciting time. We have recently made improvements to the Go Engage model and our “in house” survey and analysis system, opening up a wider range of commercial opportunities across the public and private sectors.
We wish to appoint a Senior Organisational/ Occupational Psychologist, based in our offices in Wigan, who will be integral to building on our success.
To be successful in this role you will need to:
- Hold a Master’s degree in Occupational Psychology, and preferably Chartered or working towards Chartered status
- Apply your knowledge and expertise of occupational psychology to provide insight, advice, design and delivery of our Go Engage solutions that meet the needs of our clients.
- Lead a small multi-disciplinary team that will work together to shape and grow the Go Engage business
- Establish Go Engage with a credible profile and identity within the private sector market, helping to drive business growth and contribute to business development activities
- Ensure the design and delivery of high quality products and services, as well as building long lasting relationships with clients.
- Recent private sector experience
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in an exciting, commercially driven, award-winning employee engagement consultancy that reinvests back into the NHS. You’ll get to work with inspiring people in a supportive culture and environment, underpinned by the caring and compassionate values of the NHS, as well as:
- Salary range of £42,414 - £49,969 p.a.
- From 27 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Flexible working arrangements
- Opportunity to be part-funded for Stage 2 Chartership in Occupational Psychology
- Attractive NHS pension scheme, with 14% employer contribution
- Access to a range of exclusive NHS benefits, discounts and offers
- The possibility for a Band 7-8a development progression plan, dependent upon experience and satisfactory progress
For an informal conversation about the role, contact:
James Baker, Deputy Director of Organisational Development: 01942 773724
Carly Telford, Head of OD and Engagement: 01942 773700