JCA Global is a people development and business psychology consultancy. We have a successful track record of delivering sustainable advantage to organisations by significantly improving performance, engagement and wellbeing. We lead the way in developing Emotional Intelligence (EI) in organisations through the unique combination of state-of-the-art products and impactful consultancy. Our scientifically proven Emotional Intelligence assessment products are based on more than 12 years of applied research and development, and we have ambitious plans to grow our client base and our product and training revenue.
We are now looking for a Senior Consultant with extensive training and facilitation experience to join our committed, enthusiastic and experienced Product & Training team.
As a Senior Consultant at JCA Global, you will lead on the design and delivery of our highly regarded product accreditation and training courses. You will become an expert in our suite of assessment and development products, working with colleagues, our practitioner community, client organisations and distribution partners to promote and sell our product suite, and help our clients to get their best out of our products.
· Managing and delivering JCA product training services (public and in-house)
· Developing, tailoring and enhancing training offering to meet client needs
· Providing follow up to key clients, post training, to enable them to use JCA products
· Developing strong business relationships with key decision-makers, gaining a full understanding of their strategic business and human resource requirements and linking this to JCA product training solutions
· Generating leads through activities including professional networking, marketing and telephone sales approaches
· Creating proposals and make sales pitches for the appropriate solutions to meet the clients’ needs
· Owning the management and planning of certain key accounts and all relationships within them to embed and drive the growth of JCA products and services
· Developing materials and strategies to promote the products, platforms and training solutions to prospective new clients
· Promote JCA Global and our Product Suite through events, conferences and webinars.
· Support our Consulting team with the implementation of our products within Leadership Development programmes and other client projects.
Qualifications and experience
· MSc in Occupational Psychology or related subject
· Extensive experience designing and delivering training courses
· Test User Ability and Personality qualifications in Occupational Testing (desirable)
· Experience of using psychometric, 360-feedback or other employee development products within organisations
· Experience of product sales and/or account management
· Enthusiastic and positive attitude
· Committed to exceeding customer expectations
· Passionate about learning and development
· Team player
· Self-motivated, proactive and takes responsibility
Skills and competencies
· Engaging and enthusiastic trainer and facilitator
· Excellent interpersonal and networking skills
· Clear and impactful communication skills – both writing and presenting
· Commercially minded
· Adept at working methodically and prioritising in a busy environment
· Able to work to targets and tight deadlines
· Confident with technology, e.g. Microsoft Office and web-based systems
The roles are based in our Farnborough office. Travel within UK and internationally will be required according to client needs. You will also need to visit the Cheltenham head office regularly for meetings and events.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com with a covering letter explaining why you think you would be a great fit for this role in our Product & Training team.