Are you an experienced Psychologist looking for a rewarding career, where you can make a difference and change lives for the better? If so, join the team at Farmfield Hospital and enjoy support from a regional network of psychologists.
You will be working at Farmfield Hospital, which is a large purpose-built medium secure service for adult men 18+ with a forensic background and enduring mental health illnesses such as personality disorder, substance misuse issues and behaviours that challenge.
Reporting directly to the Lead Psychologist, you will be responsible for individual and group interventions, diagnostic and cognitive assessments, MDT working and risk assessments. You will also facilitate staff reflective practice sessions and be requested to design and deliver training.
As a Senior Psychologist, you will have experience and knowledge in carrying a service user’s caseload, including assessing complex needs and designing and delivering specialist psychological treatments to support their care plans.
- Participate fully with the multidisciplinary team and ensure that the service users is fully engaged in their care pathway.
- To work with internal and external agencies in order to enhance treatment pathways for service users
- Take appropriate action where concerns are raised with regards to performance or conduct of others.
- To develop and manage group work programmes and innovative therapeutic approaches
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- British Psychological Society or a recognised training body qualification
- Registration with the HCPC
- At least two years' experience working with clients with complex needs that are relevant to the population in the service area.
- Experience using CBT skills
- Experience working in a similar role/environment
What you will get:
- Annual salary of £46,000
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave – plus your birthday off!
- Free meals and parking
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
There is also a range of other benefits including retail discounts and special offers, car leasing without a credit check, holiday financing and much more.
About your next employer
You will be working for an established, stable and agile company with a unique approach to the delivery of care. With a network of over 70 services across England and Wales, providing four services including: Mental Health, Neurological, Learning Disabilities & Autism, Children & Education, there is an opportunity for you to grow and move with Elysium.
Elysium Healthcare follows safer recruitment of staff for all appointments. It is a requirement that all staff understand it is each person’s individual responsibility and are committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of service users. Candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure.