This is an exciting opportunity for enthusiastic clinical, counselling or occupational health psychologist interested in developing their skills in dealing with trauma in an occupational setting.
Noreen Tehrani has provided trauma support programmes and consultancy to organisations for over twenty years and have supported hundreds of employees deal with a range of traumatic events from major disasters to personal traumas.
NTA Psychological Screening delivers psychological screening, assessments and trauma therapy for emergency service, humanitarian and private sector organisations across the UK. It maintains a group of committed trauma therapists qualified in EMDR and TF-CBT.
We are looking for enthusiastic a psychologist to work with our team of psychologists, counsellors and data analysts.
The role involves the psychological assessment and support of emergency services personnel exposed to workplace trauma. Assessments will be undertaken at our clients’ Occupational Health clinics in Oxfordshire and Hampshire with opportunity for additional assessment days in London and across the South East.
Training and supervision is provided for psychologists undertaking the assessments, writing the clinical and management reports, making referrals and designing workplace rehabilitation plans.
To apply for this role, you need to have:
- A postgraduate qualification in Clinical, Counselling or Occupational Health Psychology
- Registration with the Health & Care Professional Council
- Experience in undertaking clinical assessments of trauma
- Experience in working in an occupational setting
- Skilled in written and verbal communication
- Ability to work collaboratively in a multidiscipline team
- Undertaken regular CPD and other development activities
- Kept up to date with all relevant trauma research and guidance
- Aware of confidentiality and GDPR requirements
- A car and a clean driving licence
- Carry out psychological assessments including written reports to agreed timescales, standards and procedures
- Communicate with stakeholders including: OH practitioners, managers and supervisors, GPs and others
- Provide early trauma interventions as appropriate
- Identify area for service development or improvement
- Follow defined practices and procedures
Personal and Role Development
There are opportunities for personal and role development including:
- Attending in-house training and development days
- Opportunities for undertaking trauma related research
- Clinical supervision of work and peer support
- Opportunities to develop and deliver workplace and practitioner training
Email your CV and personal statement to firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates successful in the initial sift will be sent further information on the role
Due to the nature of the trauma work, candidates will be required to complete an online psychological screening survey and take part in a selection day as part of the recruitment process.