Chartered Clinical/ Counselling Psychologist
Salary: £50K +
- An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Clinical/Counselling Psychologist to join a renowned private clinic in central London with an innovative growth agenda in workplace resilience and wellbeing.
- We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated individual who thrives in a multi-disciplinary environment and who is particularly interested in working with evidence based models of treatment and developing new-age treatment and wellbeing pathways.
- The candidate will have considerable autonomy to shape and develop their role providing direct clinical input, triage and clinical leadership.
- While the successful candidate will have the opportunity to work in a clinical capacity, they must be able to demonstrate good business development and project management skills.
- The candidate must be able to apply the principles of clinical psychology to wellbeing programmes delivered in the workplace.
- The role will require operational management of a small team of administrative and delivery staff.
- Experience of neuropsychology is desirable.
- We are committed to the development of our staff through CPD and training.
- The successful candidate will have very good opportunities to progress and grow with us. The role offers a salary of £50K per annum or higher dependant on qualifications and experience.
- Please apply directly to Anjali Singh with your CV and a covering letter describing how you have applied principles of clinical psychology in a workplace setting.