Student Welfare Officer
37 hours per week, term time only plus five days
This exceptional Academy seeks a graduate with experience of working in a multi-agency child centred setting to work within our pastoral team to manage safeguarding casework, as well as supporting our Personal, Social and Health Education programme.
We can offer you:
- The opportunity to work with responsive well motivated students and supportive parents.
- The full support of an experienced professional team of staff.
- Well established protocols and systems with supervision.
- Continuing Professional Development and training to support you in your work.
- The opportunity to work in this innovative and forward-thinking Academy in an attractive location in the Somerset village of Cheddar close to Bristol.
For further information and an application form, please see our website www.kowessex.co.uk. The closing date for applications is Wednesday 4 January 2017 by 12 noon.
The Wessex Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding young people and all staff appointed will be required to undertake an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check.