We are looking for someone amazing to join our team. Our purpose, as Talent Solutions, is to help individuals to use and develop their strengths as well as support organisations to transform their culture and people through the design and delivery of our innovative programmes and assessments.
We are looking for someone experienced in talent development design and delivery, energised by the opportunity to work across a range of industry sectors and clients, happy to support the full lifecycle of a client project and passionate about delivering brilliant results.
Who are Capp?
Capp is an online assessment, development and talent technology business. Our clients include large pharmaceutical, technology, financial, professional services and retail organisations. We are the UK’s leading provider of strengths-based products and solutions and our results are industry recognised. We are a global provider of end-to-end recruitment and talent development solutions, covering activities such as upfront success analysis and development discovery, leadership development design and delivery and the provision of talent assessment products. We are a scale-up business of 100+ people with strong plans for international expansion, building on a twelve-year history of 30%+ year-on-year growth.
The Talent Solutions team are responsible for leading the design, delivery and evaluation of our talent development programmes and products. These can be face to face sessions, virtual classrooms, virtual reality experiences or online products. The focus of the role will be to operate as a trusted client advisor to support the end to end life cycle of these projects across a wide array of industries and populations. There will also be a need for client and internal stakeholder management, project planning and inputting into the strategy for Talent Solutions.
We are looking for a self-directed individual who can lead on the design and delivery of client programmes, support the commercial team with the tender process and help to shape our strategic thinking in talent development all through leveraging their experiences from working in this sector previously. They need to be comfortable with a level of ambiguity as well as knowledgeable about how to deliver results for clients that align to their strategic objectives. Our client work is fast-paced, and you must love the adaptability and resilience this requires.
THIS WILL INVOLVE
- Acting as a content lead on Capp’s premier client accounts, guiding the direction and shape of the solution to ensure we achieve our client’s strategic objectives
- Leading a cross-sectional delivery team spanning experts across the business to deliver the end to end result for our clients.
- Implementing our world-class success analysis methodology to fully understand your clients’ requirements, getting under the skin of what makes someone a truly exceptional performer
- Representing Capp talent development and thought leadership in pre-sales activity, credibly supporting our commercial colleagues in pitches and presentations as the technical expert
- Working as part of a talented and thriving team of talent development professionals, providing feedback and coaching to maintain our commitment to development excellence and innovation
- Championing quality assurance and adherence across the delivery team to ensure our work goes live to the highest standards of detail, design and rigour
Essential Skills and Experience
- At least 5-7 years’ experience in a professional environment ideally a consultancy
- Demonstrates evidence of the design and delivery of talent development programmes
- BA, BSc or equivalent qualifications
- Experience of Psychology or Learning theory
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Please note we are growing our Talent Development Solutions team, so if you are interested in finding other roles that could be suitable please check the Capp website