Begin an exciting new career in Teaching at The Jigsaw CABAS School.
We are an independent day school for children aged 4 -19 years with an autism spectrum disorder and have been assessed as Outstanding by Ofsted.
Jigsaw uses a specific ABA programme designed for the school environment offering a proven teaching system designed around the individual.
A challenging and varied role involving:
- Working closely with children to help them develop their education and enhance their social skills.
- Extra curricular activities and off site activities during the school day.
- Contributing to the production, organization and maintenance of appropriate curricular and teaching materials.
- Collecting and recording data on the programmes delivered.
- Participation in the professional development programme that underpins the work of Jigsaw Trust.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate experience of, or an interest in working with children with special needs.
Starting salary: £15,972 (may vary subject to ABA experience).
Salary increases related to our ongoing professional development programme at Jigsaw. Excellent range of staff benefits including discounted gym memberships, pension scheme and our staff well-being programme. Opportunities for career progression including working towards accredited CABAS qualifications and other ICM accredited personal development courses. Opportunity for further study (Masters programme) supported by Jigsaw CABAS School.
Core hours: 5 days a week, Monday to Friday
4 days per week: 9am to 4.30pm
1 day per week: 9am to 5.30pm
(Flexibility regarding hours may be required)
For further information and to apply, please visit:
Jigsaw is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults at risk and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check.